RESPONSIVE STRATEGIC SOURCING FOR SERVICES (RS3)
Varen Technologies, a SilverEdge Company, is among 205 small businesses awarded a prime RS3 indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract from the Army Contracting Command – Aberdeen Proving Ground (ACC-APG), with an overall ceiling value of $37.4 billion under the 541715 NAICS code. RS3 replaces five expired/expiring Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, IDIQ contracts: WEBBS, TAOS, TIES, S3 and R23G.
Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3) provides support services for programs with Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) related requirements to include:
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Acquisition and Strategic Planning
- Education and Training
DOD IAC MAC POOL 2
Varen Technologies, a SilverEdge Company, is among 10 small businesses awarded Pool 2 Information Analysis Center Multiple Award Contracts (IAC MAC).
The IAC MAC is an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract from the Department of Defense Information Analysis Center (DoD IAC) program, with an overall ceiling value of $28 billion. Under this contract, the Varen team offers Research and Analysis (R&A) services to the U.S. Government.
Task orders released under this contract focus on a wide breadth of technical areas organized into three Domains and 22 Technical Focus Areas:
- Defense Systems: Survivability & Vulnerability, RMQSI, Military Sensing, Advanced Materials, Energetics, Non-Lethal Weapons and Information Operations, Directed Energy, Autonomous Systems, Weapons Systems, and C4ISR.
- Cyber-Security and Information Systems: Software Data and Analysis, Cyber Security, Modeling and Simulation, and Knowledge Management and Information Sharing.
- Homeland Security and Defense Systems: Homeland Defense & Security, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), Biometrics, Medical, Cultural Studies, Alternative Energy, and CBRNE Defense (Non-Laboratory).
C5ISR and Cyber Consortium (C5 Consortium) accelerates the development and deployment of new capabilities to the Warfighter. C5 gives members an innovative and commonsense acquisition mechanism for development of new technologies and products to meet government customer requirements.
Capability domains relevant to Varen include: Offensive and Defensive Cyber Operations, C4ISR and Targeting, Enterprise Systems, Software and Hardware Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Systems Integration, Electronic Warfare, Information Operations, Intelligence Analysis, Exploitations and Dissemination, Modeling and Simulation and Training.
The System of Systems Consortium (SOSSEC) provides opportunities with Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), Cobra Cyber Defensive Operations, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) and U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC).
Mission capability areas relevant to Varen include: Architectural & Engineering Services, Systems Integration, Integration of Communications & Data Systems, Cyber Defense, Information Assurance, Data Mining, Analytic Modeling Data Discovery, Visualization & Analytics and Intelligence Production.
Mission areas relevant to Varen include: Cyberspace Operations, Electronic Warfare (EW), Intelligence, Analysis, Exploitation and Dissemination and Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Targeting.
GSA SCHEDULE IT70
The IT Schedule, schedule number 70, was established by the GSA to provide government agencies with solutions to various information technology requirements, and to allow those agencies to procure the services they need. This multiple award schedule grants agencies direct access to the commercial experts who can thoroughly address the needs of the government IT community through one Special Item Number (SIN). This schedule allows for choice, flexibility, ease of use, and access to quality businesses in the IT arena – from small businesses to the industry giants.
Seaport Next Generation is the Navy’s streamlined follow on IDIQ MAC to its Seaport-E multiple award contract (MAC). All work under SEAPORT-NxG will fall under two categories: engineering support services and program management support services; which are further divided into 23 functional areas.
Department of Navy (DoN) System Commands; Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Office of Naval Research, or the United States Marine Corps can all use this contract for ordering services.
Services within the two categories and 23 functional area subcategories, identified below, may be performed under this contract.
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts